Beginning Spring Quarter As Told By High School Musical

Who doesn't need a little more Zac Efron in their life?

11
CeleBuzz

1. Ending winter quarter and ~finally~ getting a break from school. Spring break is here!

After a stressful 10 weeks that comes along with winter quarter, Spring Break is just what you need. Time to relax, hang out with friends, and basically do nothing school related for an entire week. FINALLY.

2. Having to come back from spring break…just as all your semester system friends start theirs.

Having semester system friends is so tough. None of your breaks ever match up, so you get a solid two days with each other- during the weekend your breaks overlap. It feels like right as they are starting to get comfortable at home, you have to pack everything back up and head back up to school. "Come visit me when you start summer almost a month before me!" is often how you two will say goodbye.

3. Getting ready for your first day of new classes like…

You're lying if you say you don't try at least a little bit harder to look nice for the first day of classes. It's the one day of the quarter where you get to feel like you're 12 again- getting ready to impress your classmates and, above all, see who you know or want to meet in all your classes!

4. When the first day of class is super easy but then you go back on Wednesday to a lecture, three assignments, and a quiz next week.

The quarter system is tough. While semester system kids always talk about "Syllabus Week", we get "Syllabus Day"... and that's only if we're really lucky. Let's be honest, 10 week quarters just don't allow for you to waste an entire week doing introductory things. If you get away without being lectured or given an assignment on the first day, you should be in for a nice quarter.

5. FINALLY, week one is over! Your friends ask you if you're going to go out this weekend, and you're just like...

Nothing better than going out with all of your friends to blow off some steam! Even the first week of the quarter is beyond stressful, so getting a short break before having to start it all over on Monday is much needed. Whether "going out" means going to a party, spending time with friends, going to the beach, or even just staying in, you deserve a break from school - even though its only been five days.

6. Finally, realizing this is the final stretch until summer, so the countdown begins.

Who doesn't love summer! While Spring is just as sunny and beautiful, there's still the pain of classes, homework, and exams to put a damper on anyone's day. But with summer right around the corner, it should all turn out just fine! Besides, Spring quarter always goes by super quick...right?