The BEST Fitness Accounts For The Healthiest Version Of You

Want to become the healthiest you during this quarantine or whenever you cannot make it to the gym? Check out the recommendations I have below

16
Photo by Form on Unsplash

I have missed going to the gym so so so much since everything has happened. So much, that I wish that I never made the excuse to not go to the gym because it was too 'stressful' to go with everything going on or I was too 'lazy' to get out of my pajamas to stop watching Netflix. Now, I have found some amazing accounts that have bettered my life for the better, both mentally and physically.

1. TheSculptYou/CollegeCleanEating

I personally bought this program almost a year ago and it truly has changed my life. It is a super affordable plan that allows you to eat what you want to eat, physically grow with weight lifting at-home and gym workouts, along with focusing on improving mental health. The positive energy and group of friendships I have formed from this group has been unbelievable.

2. Pamela Reif

Pamela is by far my FAVORITE YouTuber and fitness account for full-body workouts, especially for her ab workouts! Her ab workouts are SO challenging and make you really feel the burn. I adore her.

3. Chloe Ting

Again, just like Pamela, I love Chloe's ab workouts! My favorite part is that they are quick, effective, and her energy/ motivation makes me able to power through!

4. Syndey Cummings

I LOVE her energy and her motivation she gives to her audience. She really shows that she is pushing through her own workouts with you and I absolutely love her HITT workouts. I feel SO accomplished after completing them.

5. Whitney Simmons

Whitney is also one of my favorite youtube fitness accounts to experience a quick and effective workout that gets you sweating when you are crunched for time.

6. Kalyn Nicholson

This technically isn't a fitness-related account but watching Kalyn has improved my life mentally. I have become more organized, more accountable, more positive and I have grown so much from watching her.