Where I Want To Go And Where I Am Now

Where I Want To Go And Where I Am Now

How Do I Become a Nurse?

3
Where I Want To Go And Where I Am Now
Odyssey

As everyone else, I have a dream. My dream is to become a good nurse practitioner who travels the world. I want to be a successful woman who influences the world with her actions and thoughts. I want to enjoy life by spending time with my friends and family, traveling all around the world. I want to live in a foreign country where I can work as a nurse and live with my family Acting has always been an interest of mine and I love singing, but I will let destiny show me the way to them. Right now I am working hard to get to my dream of becoming a nurse. I am in my first year of college and I just finished my first semester. Every day I work hard to get closer to my goal. I have a different goal every day that will bring me closer to reaching my destination. I work hard to reach the goal that I set for my self which will get me to where I want to go. Once i graduate, it will be a dream come true and I will be able to travel the world. I will look back and see how much i have accomplished and I will be proud of myself.