Because I Don't Thank My Friends Enough

Because I Don't Thank My Friends Enough

Just want to say thank you.

8
Because I Don't Thank My Friends Enough
Her Campus

Dear Friends,

Thank you. I can't even begin to express how thankful I am to have you in my life. You have done so much for me and I don't know if I can say thank you enough. No matter what I am going through, you have been right by my side. We have been through so much together. Good times and bad times. We may argue and disagree but we always realize that we are stupid for fighting and realize how much we matter to each other.

1. Thank you for the endless amount of hugs and ice cream when i'm sad.

2.Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on.

3.Thank you for all of the laughs we have shared.

4.Thank you for all of the late nights talking.

5.Thank you for those moments where we would laugh so hard we'd cry.

6. Thank you for looking out for me.

7.Thank you for telling me when I messed up.

8. Thank you for the best long nights that we don't remember much of.

9. Thank you for the great memories we've shared.

10.Thank you for the movie nights in our pajamas.

11. Thank you for always wanting to get food with me.

12. Thank you for the minutes we shared singing country music at the top of our lungs.

13.Thank you for late night drives.

14.Thank you for the dance parties.

15. Thank you for making me feel good about myself.

16. Thank you for checking in on me and staying in touch.

17. Thank you for making me smile.

18. Thank you for making me so lucky to have you in my life.

19. Thank you for the hugs.

20. Thank you for being you.

I can't even begin to explain how lucky I feel to have you in my life. I am so thankful for everything you do for me. I know that I missed a few but these are just a few of the things I want to thank you for. You are so incredibly special to me and I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.