Support Those Who Love You

Be There For The People You Care About

Actions speak louder than words.

43
https://pixabay.com/en/adventure-height-climbing-mountain-1807524/

Everyone, no matter who they are, goes through at least one rough patch in their life. Some may have more than others. Some may need more support than others do. Some may not even know how to ask for support from their loved ones and instead push them away.

No matter what the situation is, it is the job of the people who claim they care about the person to be there for them.

Actions and words are two different things. You can say you care about someone, but in order to actually mean it, you need to SHOW it. How often do you tell someone you're always there for them, but when they need someone, you're nowhere to be found?

I'm not going to lie, I've had that happen to me a few times. I needed someone to talk to, and everyone that I could talk to was busy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're bad friends. The people I count on are almost ALWAYS there for me.

I'm talking about the few people who were in my life that claimed they were always going to be there, but when I actually needed someone, they weren't there. Actions speak louder than words.

If you say you care about someone, prove it. If you don't care about someone, your actions will speak, no matter what you say.

I try my best to be there for my friends when they need me. I get it; sometimes it's hard to be there for people because you may not know how to make them feel better. Or maybe more than one person needs you and it's hard to be there for all of them at once.

Trust me, I get it.

The important thing here is that you need to find those few people who say they'll be there and actually are. It's hard to find friends who will support you, even in your hardest times. When you find those friends, make sure you're there for them as well whenever they need someone to talk to.

It goes both ways. You can't expect someone to always be there for you when you aren't always there for them.

I know I have at least three people that I can go to at any time and they'll be there. The same goes for them. I'll say I'm there for them, and I will actually follow through and be there when they need someone.

I know I'm not the best at words and making people feel better, but I try my best. You don't have to be the best at making people feel better. Just being there for someone who needs you and trying to make them feel better is what counts.