Be The One Who Stands

Be The One Who Stands

Don't be the one to stand in your own way.

18
Be The One Who Stands
google

Every form of life is brought about by choices. From the moment we wake up in the morning and see the sunshine, we decide what we will wear. We choose to drink coffee or tea, to walk or drive, to answer phone calls or to play music. When we try to find the Big Dipper late at night, we decide whether to sleep or look at the intriguing night sky. And these choices are a direct projection of our thoughts and beliefs. From how we are projected on social media or how we act around friends or strangers, our choices become the window into our minds. Think about that when you're making decisions to give up on something or to stick with it.There are too many people in the world who quiver in the face of doubt and who avoid speaking up for what they believe in; don't be one of them.

Following your own decisions is scary. Facing the reactions of others by your choice in words or actions is scary. You have to remember that it is your decision, however. Your decisions which help model you into the adult you are or will soon. At the end of the day, people are going to have their own opinions on what they see you do. Maybe they don't think you should go blonde, or maybe they don't approve of your relationship, but when it comes down to it, your life is your own. Be friends with who you want, like who you want, and be the best person that you want to be. Listen to some constructive criticism, but don't let that rule your final decision. Remember who you are and don't compromise your morals to satisfy someone else's life. Believe in the work that you do and take pride in it. Follow your heart and be unapologetically yourself because this life is yours to walk and yours to choose.

Choose to be happy. Make all the decisions that better your own feelings, along this path however, remember your morals. Don't treat others bad just to fulfill your crazy mind of what you believe to be good. Choose to fight for what you want and what you know and what you love. Don't run away when things get scary and people question you, answer their questions with grace and bravery for what you believe. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it. It will be so very worth it to have control of your own life and choices, so don't let someone take that over. It might make people feel uncomfortable, seeing that you're so sure of yourself, but don't let that quiet the power inside of you.

Standing up for your beliefs wont be something you always do alone. The more you speak up for your beliefs and follow your morals, the more others will identify with you. It will open up a chance for you to meet people who believe what you believe and who stand for what you stand for. It'll give your friends ways to know you, in which you never thought was possible. It'll help you make friends with people you never thought would ever be your friend. Keeping silent and not opening yourself to creating those relationships is a disservice to yourself. Be open to the changes, new beginnings, and better realities. Let yourself be free of the negative energy and open to the positive energy which comes with being yourself and freeing your own beliefs from within.