Love

Love

Fall in love with a person who makes love easy.

7
Love

Love. It's such a universal word that is overplayed in languages and music today. "Oh my gosh I love your shirt," "Your dog is so cute-I love him!" "This pizza is so good I am in love.". These are just a few examples of what I hear day-to-day in my own and others conversations. It can be quite bafflling to imagine how many times that four lettered word comes out of our mouths. It is also hard to imagine how much power such a small word carries. Once you say it, there is no going back. Love is unique in that it is such a simple feeling and concept, yet it has the power to do so much. It can link one to another in such an unbreakable bond, but yet also shatter ones life and heart. Do we get to choose who we fall in love with? Are some people just better at picking who they fall in love with? So many people say in order to love another person you must first fall in love with yourself. I'm not sure if that is necessarily true. Yes, you must know and center yourself before, but I believe you should be with someone who makes you love yourself and makes you be happy in your own skin. A wise woman once told me to fall in love with your best friend. Be in love with a person who makes me giggle and blush. A person who gives you butterflies every time you see him or her and can't get your mind off of. A person who makes you smile every day. A person who makes you feel like you are on top of the world. Be in love with a person that makes you feel like a 12 year old fan girling over Justin Bieber. Simply, be in love with a person who makes you think this love was never imaginable.