Top 15 Halloween Costumes That You Saw This Halloweekend

If you weren't dressed as one of these costumes, you saw about 500 hundred people dressed up as them.

766

We are all guilty of lacking creativity when it comes to dressing up for Halloween. At one point or another, many of us have likely followed the generic costumes that were done by girls a countless amount of times. Whether we get our ideas from a costume that we saw advertised, a costume that we saw someone wearing at our college last year or a costume from a movie, most of the time the outfit we choose is overdone. Every girl has either dressed in at least one of these costumes this 'Halloweekend' or has seen what feels like over 100 other girls dressed up as one of them. I can guarantee that the costumes you saw this weekend were probably almost identical to the ones below. Here are the top 15 Halloween costumes that you saw this Halloweekend.

1. Cat

All black clothes, drawn on nose and whiskers with eyeliner, and ears. There is no way that you haven't seen this costume before.

2. Bunny

Definitely not a cute, little bunny rabbit. More like a bunny that forgot its clothes at home.

3. Police officer

This person probably over did it with handcuffing people.

4. Risky Business

Not so risky when everyone has worn this costume before.

5. Angel/devil

I'm sure that their Instagram caption probably read: "We dressed up as each other."

6. Mermaid

Come on, we all know you just wanted an excuse to wear that new bra you just bought.

7. Nerd

When is the last time that you saw a nerd wear a bandeau and spandex to class?

8. Nurse

I thought nurses wore scrubs, not dresses?

9. Superhero

Have you even seen the movie that the superhero you are dressing up as is in?

10. Native American

I don't remember Native Americans looking like this.

11. Victoria Secret Angel

Again, you wanted an excuse to wear that new bra you just bought, right?

12. Alien

If you didn't see at least 10 of these at a party, you live under a rock.

13. Minion

You do know that this is a children's movie, right?

14. Lifeguard

"Bae watch" ... incredibly original.

15. Sports player

The only reason that you wanted this costume was so that you could ask that cute boy down the hall for his sports jersey.

---

The above list is all in good fun. I have dressed up for Halloween in at least half of these costumes for my Halloween days. Just embrace being basic.