Yes, I'm One Of Those Basic Bitches Who's Here For Fall, Y'all

Pumpkin spice lattes y'all...I am ready.

296
scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

WHO IS EXCITED ABOUT FALL??? I sure as hell am so stoked. Fall is definitely my favorite season out of all of them.

The first thing that I love about fall is the weather change. I am from Texas so the summer heat is absolutely brutal. You can tell that fall is coming when what is normally 114-degree weather changes into 70-degree weather. I absolutely love how it's not super cold, but also not super hot. The crisp Autumn air gives me LIFE. I no longer have to be covered in a constant sheen of sweat. I can wear cute sweaters and jackets and finally stop dying in the Texas heat.

The second thing that I love about fall is the holidays. Halloween and Thanksgiving are two of the most fun holidays. No matter how old you are, Halloween is always a blast. Whether you are a 3-year-old dressed up as a princess or a college kid dressed up as a schoolgirl, you can enjoy every minute of Halloween. Now that I'm older, it's not really socially acceptable to go trick-or-treating, but trust me, if I could, I would.

In addition to Halloween, Thanksgiving is probably my all-time favorite part about fall. Every year for Thanksgiving, my family and I go to New York to spend the holiday with our family friends. The changing of the leaves and the weather really just symbolize the fact that I will be going to New York and spending time with some of my best friends. We always spend the whole week there and because New York is such a big city, there is always something new to do. The whole concept of Thanksgiving just makes me so happy because it's a time when my family comes together and we all celebrate.

Wanna know the best part about fall: WE ARE CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS.

There must be something wrong with you if you don't enjoy Christmas. As soon as October rolls around, you know that I am blasting Christmas music. My family and I always put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving. We. Don't. Waste. Time. The Christmas decorations are OUT on November 23rd.

So, if people call you a basic bitch for loving fall and pumpkin spice lattes, I am a basic bitch with you.