10 Of The Most Basic Beach Pics

10 Instagram Pictures All Millennials Take During Their First Beach Day Of The Summer

You had best bet I'm one of those people.

342
Lauren McCally

In the days of the internet, more specifically Pinterest, it's too easy for a person to find ideas of how they want to take pictures. I mean, simply search "beach poses Instagram" and bam, a whole bunch of ideas come up.

If you're stuck and looking for ideas, this is definitely another one of those places to look. There are some pretty silly ones out there, along with those that are cute, and then some that are just so basic that you want to roll your eyes.

That being said, here are 10 of those pictures you will likely see.

1. The two person picture

Lauren McCally

Especially if you're with a friend or family member.

2. The ballerina leap

Lauren McCally

I'll admit though, the sunset is a nice touch.

3. The feet with the ocean

Lauren McCally

No joke, I have literally done one of these every single day that I've been on the beach. This one happens to include the Snapchat filter in the top left corner.

4. The selfie

Lauren McCally

Because everyone does sefies.

5. Their food

Lauren McCally

This doesn't just apply to the beach or millennials, either.

6.  The ones that are truly Instagram-worthy

Lauren McCally

I mean, what really are the lengths that someone will go through in order to get the perfect picture?

7. Tanning

women sunbathing

Or, at the very least, someone takes it for you.

8. The "look how much fun I'm having in the water" pic

girl in ocean

Of course, if you're like me, then you probably don't normally get into the water anyway.

9. The sun hat pic

sun hat

Yay! Big floppy hats that help block the sun!

10. And, of course, the posed "candid" picture

Lauren McCally

Candids are nice when they are actually candid.

And, we must not forget some of the ultra-cheesy captions that obviously accompany those pics.