6 Bands Coming TenSixtyFive in Mobile This Weekend

Free music festival? You won't want to miss it.

25
Sessions Music

TenSixtyFive is a free music festival coming to downtown Mobile this weekend. From Friday, September 30 to Sunday, October 2, downtown Mobile will be full of music and fun, and no one wants to miss that. Now, you may be wondering what bands you need to make sure you can be there for, and I'm here to help. Here are six bands you can't miss at TenSixtyFive.

1. Love The Hate

Love The Hate is a local rock band from right here in Mobile, Alabama, and they're the absolute best. I may be a bit partial to them seeing as my brother is the bassist, but even still, I can assure you that you'll love them. Their self-titled EP is available on Spotify and iTunes, so be sure to check them out prior to the show and get a feel for them before coming to see them play live this weekend! They play on the Windcreek Casino & Hotel Stage on Saturday at 2:30, so make sure you come see them! You don't want to miss them!

2. Starset

You've probably heard of Starset without ever knowing you have. They're well known for a song entitled 'Your Demons' that you can check out on Spotify, Youtube, or iTunes. They play on the Windcreek Casino & Hotel Stage on Saturday at 7:00, so don't miss it!

3. Seether

Seether is an extremely well-known rock band that has toured nationally and even has their own music festival, Rise Above Festival. They are most well known for their song 'Broken' featuring Amy Lee. Seether also plays on the Windcreek Hotel & Casino Stage on Saturday at 8:45, so don't miss them!

4. Wild Fire

Wild Fire is another local rock band, hailing from Gulfport, Mississippi. You can find their music on their Facebook page and have a quick listen before seeing them perform live this weekend. They'll be rocking out at the Windcreek Hotel & Casino Stage on Saturday at 4:00, so be sure to stop by and hang out!

5. The Struts

The Struts are a UK based band that has toured with the likes of Rolling Stones and Motley Crue. You can find their album and EP on Spotify and iTunes. Be sure to give them a listen at home before catching them on the Jake Peavy Foundation Stage on Saturday at 6:30!

6. Counting Crows

You've definitely heard of Counting Crows before, or at least I think most people have. They've been around for a while and were especially popular in the late 90's/early 2000's. You may know them best for their song 'Accidentally In Love' which was featured on Shrek 2. Their music can be found on Spotify and iTunes, along with any other music streaming service. Be sure to check them out and reacquaint yourself with them at home before hearing them live on the Windcreek Hotel & Casino Stage on Sunday at 6:15 p.m.

These six bands aren't the only ones playing at TenSixtyFive, of course. These are just my six picks for bands that you can't miss. For a full schedule and lineup of all the bands playing at TenSixtyFive this weekend, go to tensixtyfive.com and learn more about the festival itself and plan out your weekend. I hope to see you this weekend in downtown Mobile for a weekend full of good music!