10 Bad Jokes To Break The Ice

10 Bad Jokes To Break The Ice

We all need a little help some times.

42902
10 Bad Jokes To Break The Ice
Sibt.nsw.edu.au

Everybody knows that awful moment when you meet someone new; the nerves, the empty space in your head that just kind of appears all of a sudden because you can't think of anything. I don't know about you, but I seriously hate those moments. I hate not knowing what to say to people, and I hate not knowing what to do to break the super awkward silence that always falls when I'm introduced to someone new. It's always the worst when you're an adult on your own meeting new people. Cue the collection of sighs.

If you're like me, then you know this all too well. You've search through the depths of the internet to figure out what to say, but nothing has come to mind. Well, search no longer! This article contains my ten ten favorite bad jokes that can be used as ice breakers. So next time you're in an awkward first meeting, tell one of these babies and you'll be good to go.

1. Groovy.

Q: Why didn't the lifeguard save the hippie?
A: Because he was too far out. Ha!

2. Does she still think the tractor is sexy?

Q: Did you hear about the magic tractor?
A: It was driving down the road and suddenly turned into a field!

3. When in doubt, go with a knock knock joke.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Little old lady.
Little old lady who?
I didn't know you could yodel!

4. Not a joke kind of person? Anti-jokes are the ones for you.

A horse walked into a bar. Several patrons got up and left as they recognized the potential danger in the situation.

5. For your local "Star Trek" lover.

Q: How many ears does Spock have?
A: 3. The left ear, the right ear, and the final front-ear!

6. One that we can all relate to.

Q: What's at the bottom of the ocean and shivers?
A: A nervous wreck!

7. Use this one with caution.

Q: What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?
A: Virgin mobile!

8. The icon himself would laugh at this joke.

Q: Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?
A: Fo Drizzle.

9. Talk about a knee slapper!

Q: What did one hat say to the other?
A: You stay here, I'll go on a head!

10. Finally, one of my all-time favorites.

Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
A: An investigator!

11. Bonus:

The past, present, and future walked into a bar. It was very tense.

Did none of these jokes speak to you? Well, have no fear, I have my go-to site right here, where I get all of my amazing jokes from! Check that out, find one that you like, and use it on the next new person you encounter. They'll either laugh or groan, but either way, they'll know that your personality is one of the best and they'll learn to love you for it! Now, get yourself out there and break the ice with these perfect jokes.