WATCH: The Backstreet Boys Sing 'I Want It That Way' During A Zoom Concert

The Backstreet Boys Singing 'I Want It That Way' During A Zoom Concert Is The BEST Quarantine Content

Tell us why... we haven't gotten this sooner?!

1093
FOX

As we all know, TV shows, award shows, movie premieres, etc. are being postponed or canceled across the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

While the quarantine is really testing our patience and mental health, celebrities are really trying to do their part to keep their audiences entertained. Miley Cyrus does her daily "Bright Minded: Live With Miley" talk shows on her Instagram, singers are doing Instagram live concerts, and others are posting a lot, I mean, A LOT of content of them trying to stay busy at home.

Elton John, however, decided to host a benefit concert via Zoom call with celebrities putting on concerts from their homes. The show was called "Fox Presents The iHeart Living Room Concert for America." Celebrities, they're just like us, Zoom calls and all.

The hour-long concert featured Mariah Carey, Billie Eilish and her brother Finneas, Camila Cabello, Alicia Keys, and more. One of the crowd favorites was The Backstreet Boys.

The popular boyband sang their hit song "I Want It That Way," and it 100 percent did not disappoint. I wouldn't be mad if they used this performance as the actual music video for the song.

If you missed the performance, you are definitely going to want to watch it today to give your Monday a pick-me-up.