Back To School Emotions

Back To School Emotions

Summer 2016, you've been great, but I'm ready for the new year

8
Back To School Emotions
http://www.wittystory.com/saying-goodbye-whatsapp-statusgoodbye-quotes-for-whatsapp-status-goodbye-message-goodbye-sms/

Well, this summer was pretty interesting. I landed a cool job making $15 an hour, I took 12 credit hours of summer courses and I've done a lot of self discovery. With that being said, as I enter my third and final year as undergrad, this upcoming fall semester has me more pumped then ever with a wonderful mix of emotions. Being a millennial, I'm going to express these feelings the best way I know how: through gifs!

This summer went by summer so quickly, I can hardly believe it.

I can hardly stand to let it go.

But it's cool, because I'm graduating in the Spring.

I'm slightly scared of what the future holds and I really don't want to write anymore essays.

I'm also feeling really accomplished and super confident and I can't wait to strut around campus.

...and then make a fabulous exit with my degree.

So peace out, summer 2016! You've been great...

...but I'm looking forward to a dope final year as an undergrad.