Back To School As Told By The Kardashians

They teach us so much about life, man.

18
5wpr

It's that time of year again. A time where the pool parties are ending, the television shows are going on series breaks and everyone is talking about the classes they're going to be taking this year. A time where new clothes are being bought and new stationary is being labelled, where snacks are being stocked and planners are waiting to be filled.

We may not all have the excitement and joy that some people do at this time of year, but here is the phenomenon of going back to school and seeing everyone again as told by the Kardashians.

1. Going back to meaningless drama after a summer full of self-discovery.

2. Going back to being around certain people who love to cause trouble.

3. Going back to see the person who had a growth spurt over the summer.

4. Going back to the stress of homework, activities, jobs and career-planning.

5. Going back to people caring about your outfits.

6. Going back to realizing there's so much more to learn and do out there in the real world.

With that being said, schooling is super beneficial and to have the opportunity to attend school should not be taken for granted.

So, even if you hate it or you feel like you could be more productive elsewhere... STAY IN SCHOOL, KIDS.