All the presents have been unwrapped, cookies have been eaten and the champagne bottles have been popped. Then you packed your bags and traveled back to school. It's now time to face reality, yet again. There are a couple of things we have to look forward to this semester, but nothing can prepare us for the difficulty of returning to school and attempting to get out of our holiday slump.
Here's the next week or two, as described by "Bridesmaids."
1. Your third alarm goes off.
2. Receiving syllabus after syllabus.
3. Food on campus.
4. Of course, that creep you seem to always run into on the weekends is in your class.
5. Seeing your friends who are still on break.
6. Running into your squad.
7. Filling out FASFA.
8. You have spent all of winter break motivating yourself for this semester.
This will be your semester; you will focus as hard as ever. Then it begins.
9. Someone greets you and asks about your break and you have no idea who they are.
10. Although it's only the first week, you've been counting down to the weekend since day one.
Good luck, fellow students.