The Ultimate 'The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart' Drinking Game

The Ultimate 'The Bachelor: Listen To Your Heart' Drinking Game For When Your Heart Says 'Get Drunk'

Pour yourself a drink for the right reasons.

4455
ABC

The show we've all been waiting for is finally here, Bachelor Nation! "The Bachelor Presents: Listen To Your Heart" has arrived, and it's sure to be the most dramatic singing competition ever.

After a tumultuous season of "The Bachelor," it's hard to believe fans actually miss Bachelor Mondays, but here we are. And the only thing we miss more than watching "The Bachelor" is drinking while watching "The Bachelor."

So pour yourself a glass of wine or pop open your favorite beer, and get ready to laugh, cry, cringe, and drink away your Bachelor-induced feelings.

All you need is your beverage of choice, plenty of refills, and a means to watch the "The Bachelor Presents: Listen To Your Heart."

Take a sip when...

1. Chris Harrison calls the show "dramatic."

2. Two contestants begin singing a duet.

3. A contestant cries.

4. A famous musician makes a guest appearance.

5. A Bachelor Nation star makes a guest appearance.

6. You hear the words "right reasons."

7. Anyone refers to the show as a "journey."

8. Two contestants kiss during a performance.

9. Someone gives out a rose.

10. A contestant goes home.

Take a big gulp when...

1. Anyone starts singing while they're NOT meant to be performing.

2. You hear anyone singing the song "Shallow" or referencing "A Star Is Born."

3. A contestant kisses someone while holding a guitar.

4. Two contestants begin fighting over the same person.

5. Someone says they are "falling in love."

Finish your drink when...

The show manages to make YOU cry.

Pour one out if...

Anyone on the show mentions Jed Wyatt.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.