7 Gifs That Perfectly Describe The Drama That Is 'Bachelor In Paradise'

This season has been A LOT, welcome to a relatable recap for you & your girls.

17
ABC

Welcome - to the Voice of The People when it comes to BIP 2019. From the Blake-Dylan-Hannah love triangle, to the Nicole drama - here is our take. Hope you can relate!

1. When Dylan Starts Confessing His Love To Hannah... Again

That's nice and all Dylan... but if you only knew the heartbreak that this player has in store for you!

2. When Demi Tells It Like It Is.

We are HERE for her narration and commentary. Call them out. Say what's up girl.

3. When JPJ is on his 100th drink.

He is SO drunk, 100% of the time. But that's why we love him I guess. Anyways, I hope he stumbles into love before he ends up puking on the beach again.

4. When Kristina saved Blake.

When she saved him, when she confronted him, when she talks to him... girl WHY. He is bad for you -- you've been there, learned that. He's just going to break more hearts, starting with yours.

5. When Nicole is the reason Christian and Jordan get kicked off...

Sorry but COME ON. Stop acting like you "never wanted any of this to happen" when you basically told Clay that the more aggressive and assertive a guy is the more you like them. Jordan was funny!

When Hannah is leading everyone on.

Just choose already! Enough with this Dylan, Blake, Dylan, Blake, marry Dylan and call it a day already. But wait she does have good chemistry with Blake. But UGH Dylan is so good to her. Ok, I see how this can be a dilemma.

7. When you see who they brought back and you KNOW it's going to stir the pot

Bringing new people back randomly adds such a good layer to the show. It keeps us on our toes and lets us see our favs!