This ‘The Bachelor’ Bracket Is Everything You Need For The Season 23 January Premiere

Print yours now!

67575

Colton Underwood's season of "The Bachelor" premieres on January 7, and we couldn't be more excited! And since Chris Harrison has yet to declare Colton's journey "the most dramatic ever," why not take the drama into your own hands and kick the fun of watching up a notch?

Grab your girls (and guys!) and start a competition of your own with our printable "The Bachelor" bracket. All you have to do is print it out and fill in your predictions before the season starts. Then, after you watch each week, add up your points according to our scoring guidelines.

If you're looking for some insider information about the 30 women competing for Colton as you fill in your bracket, we've got you covered:

Meet The 30 Women Competing For Colton Underwood's Heart On This Season Of 'The Bachelor'

Your Monday night viewing parties just got a lot more interesting!

Click here to print our season 23 'The Bachelor' bracket.