If you've never seen the 2008 film starring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, you need to rethink your life. This is one of the funniest movies in cinematic history. Trust me, I'm an expert (read: not an expert). It has a nice heart-warming story, not too much romance, an A+ soundtrack, and comedy to keep you laughing for its entirety.

For anyone who hasn't stopped reading to watch it immediately, here's the basis:

A successful, single businesswoman (Tina Fey) who dreams of having a baby discovers she is infertile and hires a working class woman (Amy Poehler) to be her unlikely surrogate.

And here are the best parts of the movie, in no particular order.

1. Birthing class

Even if you've never seen the movie, you've probably heard about this scene. Angie is who we all secretly wish we could be: honest and uninhibited. She is more than proud of using those "toxic, western medications" for her own comfort.

2. Chocolate or poop?

It's not actually so bad of a question. Kate (Tina Fey) is disgusted, but all moms (or babysitters, really) who have seen this know this is only funny because it is true.

3. Every time Kate has a freak out

This scene is one of my favorites; I like to imagine what it was like for Tina and Amy to film.

4. Hey, Ladies!

Taking Kate to the club is one of the best things that Angie does in the movie. This is me, if my friends ever convinced me to go out with them.

5. The locked toilet

The over-protective mother living with a woman who never graduated high school is what makes this movie so perfect.

6. Kate's Mother

"Kate, please don't get a black baby."

7. B*tch, I don't know your life!

Kate says she's a horrible liar, but Angie might actually be worse.

8. Every time Angie eats something healthy

"What is this?!" "Water." "It's horrible!"

9. Five minutes of uninterrupted eye contact

Steve Martin as a weirdo hippy. My life is complete because of this.

10. Chaffee Bicknell

I can't decide if she's the worst character or the best character.

11. Support Group

Christopher, we love you.

12. Pre-natal vitamin

Pills should just not be that big

13. Preparing for labor

My only question is this: Is this something people actually do?

14. I just don't like your uterus

HIS MUG IS THE BELLY OF A PREGNANT WOMAN

15. The opening monologue

What a fantastic surprise it is when you first realize that this whole speech has been Kate talking to a man she's on a first date with.

16. When Angie is in labor

"It's feels like I'm shitting a knife!" This is the only description of child birth that I actually believe.

Thank you to the wonderful Tina Fey and Amy Poehler for creating such a masterpiece. We love you. Your auras are beautiful.