I Do Not Have Baby Fever, I Just Love Babies

If you need me, I'm always happy to babysit!
99

Some people get joy and happiness out of a sport they play or watch, some also get joy out of cute dogs who show unconditional love. For some, some get joy out of babies. Yes, the tiny human beings that scream and sleep and poop all the time. In today's society, having a love of babies is seen as you're thinking (and possibly ready) to have a baby.

Yes, I love babies but no, I'm not ready to have one of my own.

Some people don't get the hype about babies! But for us baby lovers, the joy we get is from their cute, delicate faces that may sleep all the time but they're still and sweet. When they are awake, they laugh and smile with all the innocence in the world. They may cry sometimes but even their cry is cute!

Sometimes on Facebook, I find a cute video of a baby laughing and it just makes my day! Or have you seen the dad beatboxing to his baby boy and he starts jamming along with him? That video makes my heart so happy!

What I love to see compilations of pregnancy reveals to family members. I've seen the videos of husbands finding out they're going to be fathers. Some look shocked, some start crying of happiness, I've seen a combination of both! I've seen extended family members scream and cry for their relatives making my heart warm. I've seen parents tell their kids and their reactions are always funny. Whether they are shocked or sad, it's always fun to see how people will react.

I know parents out there reading this are probably thinking, "They may be cute now, but just wait until you have one." Well, the contrary to what you may think, I will wait to have one. I am not looking to pop out a baby right now (because I am absolutely not). I am a woman who is pursuing to get a college education. I have plans to become a professional in my career. Although children are a gift, this is a present I am willing to wait for.

I do want to be a mom one day. I want to be proud of my little boy or girl in whatever they do in life. I want to love them unconditionally and I want them to succeed in whatever they decide to pursue. I want to be there for them no matter. I know parenthood is far from easy, but I hope one day I will be ready to take on that huge responsibility.

I am twenty years old. I am still learning how to take care of myself. I am nowhere ready to take care of another human being. Someone I would have to be responsible for. Until I find the man I am ready to spend the rest of my life with and financially and mentally ready for a child, I would be happy to babysit!

I am excited about the future and what it holds for me, but in the next five years, I do not see it being with kids.

I do see a professionally developed woman who is working a job she loves, a husband who she loves just as much and has a plan to continue to grow as a human being. I love kids and I hope in the next ten years, I will have a little one to take care of. Until then, I will admire from afar and stick to the cute videos.