As you already have seen, rapper Cardi B posted a picture of herself from when she was 5. The picture has taken over the internet (sorry Kim K). Over the past month, the picture has become a hilarious meme. Cardi B also welcomed her first child with Offset. Even the baby has been subject to the meme, but you can't deny that they're hilarious and relatable.
Growing up, my mom would usually have to cook me a separate dinner from my siblings. Why? Because I was ridiculously picky and wouldn't eat the same foods as everyone else. Trust me, it gets old. It's not my fault certain things just taste gross, you learn to live with it.
1. You eat something you hate just to see if you still hate it
I'll take a bite of a burger every once in a while just to reaffirm that it still tastes like dirt. I just have to know. Don't even get me started on vegetables.
2. When trying to explain what you actually like to eat, people give you major side eye
Don't ask me about my eating habits unless you want to get into a long, confusing conversation.
3. Eating at someone else’s house when you were younger was a pain
You hate to tell their parents just how much you hate the food that they gave you. So, you sucked it up and ate it anyway only to come home and whine to your parents.
4. There’s one thing on any menu you always fall back on...even if it’s on the kids menu
Pizza, maybe. Chicken tenders, always.
5. Trying a new food is a very proud moment
It's like, wow! Look at me being all adventurous.
6. When you realize you actually like some new food, that’s an even more amazing moment
Crazy times. This rarely happens.
7. Sometimes it’s the texture, sometimes it’s the flavor, all the time it’s left on your plate
Oops. At restaurants it's either left on your plate or your order is very specified.
As a female, I know there are things I do that other people don't understand. As a female who has a lot of male friendships, I constantly get asked why I do some of the things I do. Here are some of those "confusing" things.
1. That weird towel wrap thing we put our hair in after a shower
Honestly, I don't even know how I started doing it. I've just always done this with my hair after I shower.
Obviously they don't have these, but they really don't understand how any of it works. At all.
3. How long it takes to get ready
Well...we have lots of hair that must be dealt with, we have to pick out clothes, and some of us like to wear a little jewelry and makeup.
4. Skin care routines
Yes, we have to have very specific skin care routines. We have to keep our faces from getting too oily or too dry or too broken out, etc.
5. How many different bottles we use when showering
We have to have shampoo and conditioner. We need body wash. We sometimes need extra products for our hair to keep it from being to frizzy or flat, and we sometimes need extra products for skin for sensitive skin. The 3-in-1 wash just doesn't do the trick for us.
6. Going to the bathroom in groups
No girl likes to go to the bathroom alone. Usually, there's a line and no one wants to wait in a line alone. Also, the buddy system!
7. "I have nothing to wear"
Just because there are clothes in my closet does not mean I have something to wear.
8. The amount of hair we shed
I just have lots of hair and I can't help that sometimes it falls out...
10. Having hair collected on the wall of the shower
If you let the hair go down the drain, it gets clogged SO quickly. So you just have to let it collect on the wall and then throw it away after you finish showering. That's just what we have to do.
11. The way girls can magically find everything they need to know from social media
We can find out what was going on at 2:41 p.m. on December 13, 2014 if we really wanted to. Don't question it.
12. Saying "I don't know" when asked a question
Sometimes it's just hard to pick something, okay, geez.
13. Why we're so picky about pictures
Everyone in the picture has to look nice. Why would we want pictures where we don't like the poses, background, etc?
14. Why we use so many pillows
The pillows on all the furniture just give the place some color and decoration. As for our beds, what's wrong with sleeping with tons of pillows??