Easy Avocado Toast Recipe

I recently came upon this recipe from my roommate and love it! It's super easy to make and serves as a tasty, healthy snack. It's also surprisingly filling, as I've come to find out.

Ingredients:

Sour dough bread

1 Avocado

1 lemon

Pink Himalayan Salt (or sea salt)

1/2 tsp of olive oil

Red chili flakes

Instructions: I use a rounded loaf of sour dough so generally one slice is equivalent to 2 pieces of regular toast (I also have to split it so that the slices fit in my toaster). Toast at desired setting. If you don't have a toaster, place the slices of bread on a cookie sheet and heat in the oven at 500 degrees for about 7-10 minutes. Slice the avocado in half and remove the seed. Slice each half into a grid, then scoop the contents of each half onto a piece of toast and spread it evenly. Cut the lemon in half, and squeeze the juice onto the toasts. I usually use one lemon half for both pieces of toast. Sprinkle the salt onto the toast, pour the olive oil onto them, and finish with chili flakes on top. Simple as that!