Avengers Infinity War Predictions

Avengers Infinity War Predictions

One of these is bound to happen

693
Avengers Infinity War Predictions

Before we know it, the anticipated movie "Avengers: Infinity War" will hit the big screen, showcasing pretty much every superhero that has been in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. What we don't know is what exactly will happen during the movie and its direct follow up and who will live and die. Despite this, I do have five predictions about some of the things that will happen in the movie and its follow up.

1. Avengers/Guardians Meet and Greets

This is a given, especially since the Guardians of the Galaxy are confirmed to be in the movie, but as for how they will interact I think a few things will happen. Hulk and Groot will have a very brief introduction such as Groot saying, "I am Groot" and Hulk being like, "Hulk." Later on in the movie, Groot and Hulk will probably cause some serious damage together and bond over it. Thor and Drax will most likely argue about who is the strongest or will argue about their previous accomplishments. Gamora and Black Widow will most likely roll their eyes to all of the encounters each Avenger has with the Guardians. Iron Man and Rocket will probably get into a snarky argument, not without sort of commenting positively on each other's weapons arsenal. As for Star Lord, he will probably talk about all the things he missed on Earth while away with Captain America who can sympathize and at this point may actually know more about earth than Star Lord, which may make him feel happy now that he isn't the superhero who is the most out of the loop with Earth.

2. Black Widow is the first emotional death of an Avenger

While many heroes will probably die in this movie, I think Black Widow will be one of the first and the one that has the most impact on the audience and the other Avengers. She has a personal connection with Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, and Hawkeye and also knows Vision, Thor, and Scarlet Witch pretty well. It will truly shock the team and will make them realize just how serious Thanos is. Additionally, Scarlett Johansson is mysteriously credited towards the end of the cast list as opposed to all of the other movies she has been in which gives me more reason as to why she will die. That, and also because she isn't listed as being in Part 2.

3. Every single B-list hero will die at some point

Whether it is the first or second movie, I think every B-list Avenger will die in the movies. Falcon, War Machine, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Winter Soldier will all probably get killed by Thanos or someone else. While this will be very upsetting, I think it is better than losing characters that we have known longer and have been more attached to and will show just how much of a threat Thanos really is.

4. There is a reason why Ant-Man, Wasp, and Captain Marvel aren't in Part 1

While it is shocking that these three aren't in the first part of Infinity War, I do think there is a good reason. For Ant-Man and Wasp, I think the two are in the quantum realm trying to save the Wasp's mother while the events of Part 1 are happening. This might just be a coincidence, or maybe the two go the quantum realm to avoid Thanos, but I think regardless of why they aren't in Part 1 will be explored in "Ant-Man and the Wasp." After this movie, the two will return from the quantum realm and help out the Avengers in Part 2. As for Captain Marvel, I think it is for similar reasons. She will most likely be in space, completely unaware of what is going on and dealing with her own problems during her own movie, and by the end of it she will arrive to the scene and witness the destruction caused by Thanos, causing her to appear in Part 2.

5. Captain America will defeat Thanos

Though I'm not entirely sure if this means Captain America will die, I do think he will be the one to kill Thanos. I think towards the end of the second movie, Cap will get a hold of Thor's hammer and will be worthy enough to hold it and will kill Thanos with it, which may or may not result in his own death. Regardless of if Cap winds up dying when doing this or not, the idea that the man who was at one point arguably the weakest man in the world defeats the strongest being in the entire galaxy is so amazing and inspiring that it writes itself. How cool would it be looking back at the first Captain America movie and knowing that skinny Steve Rogers is the one that destroys the biggest threat the galaxy has ever known?

This all be wishful thinking on my part, but some of this might actually turn out to be true. I can't wait to see where I'm right or wrong, but for now only time will tell!