From the first snowfall of winter, to tulips blooming in the springtime, to the sun beating down on hot summer days, I have always loved the changing of the seasons. And with the first day of fall officially coming up in about a week, I couldn't be more excited for what the next few months has to offer.
I don't know about you, but I find that candles are a must have, especially for the fall season. There's no better way to describe the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works other than saying it literally smells like fall, infusing a room with a sweet yet woodsy fragrance.
2. A really good cup of coffee on a crisp, chilly morning
3. "Autumn Leaves" by Ed Sheeran
When it comes to music for the Autumn days, Ed Sheeran is my go-to artist. If you haven't already listened to this beautifully calming song, I suggest you do so.
4. And all other acoustic songs really
With the cozy and warm vibes that Fall brings, there's nothing better than acoustic music on a chill night in or over a crackling bonfire.
5. All things pumpkin related
I never really understood the hype over pumpkin picking, but hey, grabbing a few friends and heading to the nearest pumpkin patch definitely isn't a bad way to make some great memories.
6. 13 Nights of Halloween
Even as a college student, the movies that are a part of the "13 Nights of Halloween" on TV will forever remain one of the highlights of the fall season. With movies like "Hocus Pocus", "Halloweentown", and "The Addams Family", how could you not look forward to October?
7. Saying goodbye to sweating profusely
Autumn offers the perfect weather, cool enough for you to turn off the AC, but also not scorching hot that you're soaked and dripping with sweat.
8. Appreciating the scenery
We can finally revel in misty days mixed with green, burgundy, and golden hues.
9. The roaring crowd at Friday night football games
10. Oversized sweaters, comfy flannels, and cute boots.
11. Finding company in eccentric book charactersNetflix and a bowl of popcorn is almost an every night occurrence, you can never go wrong with a good book paired with a hot drink.
12. Knowing that the feast-filled Thanksgiving days are upon us
Unfortunately, the ease of summer is behind us and now the majority of us are tackling difficult classes or stressful times at work. Although it seems like 2016 is quickly drawing to a close, with the fall season coming up, there definitely are still plenty of things to look forward to.