August, the eighth month of the year, has arrived. August is a time for heat, relaxation, and returning back to the daily routine. Here are eight reasons why August is the best month of the year.
1. Fall Fashion begins to appear in stores.Giphy
With students returning back to school, August brings all the new fashion. In addition, in the month of August, there are fashion weeks worldwide.
2. School starts again and that's actually a good thing.Giphy
Most of the colleges start fall semester in the month of August. This means chatting with friends, hanging out and did I mention syllabus week?!?!? You're one semester closer to receiving the degree of your dreams.
3. August is the perfect time for traveling.Giphy
With such good weather in prime locations, the month of August becomes the best time for a vacation.
4. The weather is great and the sun is always out in August.Giphy
Sunshine boosts our serotonin levels, which makes us happy. In August, the sun is always out!
5. August is a popular birth month.Giphy
I'm not even a Leo or Virgo, but I can agree August birthdays are the best. The star sign Leo is ruled by the sun. Also, August is popular for births.
6. August is a month for relaxation.Giphy
June is hectic with graduations while July is filled with loud events like the Fourth of July. August is a month of relaxation with time for laziness.
7. August has the best sunsets.Giphy
Since the end of July, the sky has been looking beautiful. This month is going to bring the most beautiful skies of pink and orange.
8. August is the last chance at summer.Giphy
August is the last full month of fun before the regular work and school schedule kicks in. August is the perfect example of always following your passions. Have fun, enjoy your free time, be adventurous and be creative.