The Definitive List Of 6 Cartoon Animal Men You Can Find Attractive Without Being A Furry

And no, Kovu isn't on this list because "The Lion King II" shouldn't really be a movie.

85015
Disney

It's the age-old question: why did they make this cartoon animal so attractive?

OK, so maybe not age-old, but if you claim haven't been attracted to at least one of these characters (and you're attracted to men), you're lying. Each one was given a personality and characterization that makes viewers at home reevaluate their standards. But then comes the follow up: cartoons aside, does this make me a furry? And girls, gays, and theys I am here today to relieve you of that question, because if he is on this list, your answer is simply no, you are not.

So here is the definitive list of cartoon animals you can find attractive without any suspicion of being a furry.

Disclaimer: I mean no offense to the furry community, I'm simply presenting this list for those who feel confused by their attraction to a cartoon fox.

1. Simba, “The Lion King”

Disney

His character arc, his confidence, his ability to embrace both a laid-back lifestyle and one where you (at least eventually) honor your commitments. Would he ghost you? Probably, seeing as he ghosted everyone he ever knew. But who hasn't found someone attractive and then been ghosted by them. If it's Simba, you're safe. That said, if you feel that way during the live-action version, you may need to do some self-evaluation.

2. Nick Wilde, “Zootopia”

Pin

Okay they animated him to do this smirk every other minute, so no one can be blamed for this. The loosened tie, the bad boy good heart stereotype - if you aren’t at least a little attracted to Nick Wilde, I’m worried about you.

3. Thomas O’Malley the alley cat, “The Aristocats”

Buzzfeed

While the title is gold, this movie is problematic, so I’m not suggesting you watch it. If you have seen it, however, you know what I’m talking about. He’s committed, he can sing, and he helps both her and her kids. A prince.

4. Spirit the horse, “Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron”

Horsey Hooves

Yes, I understand that he doesn’t talk, so this may be controversial, however, I’d be doing the world a disservice if he wasn’t on this list. He’s strong, he’s loyal, he never gives up, and there’s just something about him. No, thinking that doesn’t make you a furry. No, loving this movie doesn’t make you a horse girl. Yes, if you haven’t seen it you need to right now because its honestly cinematically exceptional.

5. That one tiger on the train, “Zootopia”

Twitter

You just know this tiger would treat you right. He’s a professional dancer, he takes public transportation (economic and eco-friendly king), and he reads. Do we know anything else about him? Nope. Do we need to? Also no. He’s earned his spot on the list.

6. Robin Hood, “Robin Hood”

Daily Mai

Last but certainly not least is the fox who is also Robin Hood. He’s incredibly talented, he gives to the poor, and he’s always there for Maid Marion (who is for sure on the female equivalent of this list, alongside that one girl fish from “Shark Tale”). This is just like simping for the real Robin Hood, so no one can blame you.

What cartoon animals do you find attractive?