Sure, everyone has their lazy days. Whether you overslept or just woke up feeling subpar it's okay to want a cozy, low effort outfit for the day. But there is a certain stigma around lazy days that dressing comfortably means looking sloppy. That is never actually the case.
Athleisure is an arising trend that seems to have this exact phenomenon completely figured out. This athletic-inspired street style clothing that allows complete comfort but also ensures a sleek appearance. Don't sacrifice comfort for good looks - here is a collection tips and looks to have you looking and feeling your best next time you need a day to relax.
1. Biker shorts and oversized hoodie.
Biker Shorts and Oversized Hoodie
It doesn't get much simpler (or more comfortable) than a pair of biker shorts and an oversized sweatshirt. While maintaining your goal of comfort, you can also pair this look with a few simple accessories such as a sling purse, sunglasses, or chunky jewelry and a low bun to achieve a sleek and stylish look.
2. The matching set.
One of the easiest lazy day outfits to invest in is a matching set. This outfit can be thrown on to run to the gym, and then topped off with a jean jacket and sunglasses to instantly be transformed in to an outfit to run errands or meet friends for brunch in.
3. Trench coat and tennis.
A personal favorite on a cool fall or winter day- top off a basic leggings and tee look with a trench coat to add an element of interest. You can easily wear this with your tennis or walking shoes and loose waves or a cap.
4. Colorful track pants.
Colorful track pants and a coordinating top, whether that be a cropped hoodie, tee, or even cami depending on the whether is an easy and comfy outfit to lounge around in. Paired with your favorite pair of sneakers, bag, and delicate jewelry.
5. Sweats and a cardigan
Perfect for traveling especially since airplanes can get chilly. Pair your favorite pair of joggers with a crop top and cardigan.
6. Grey on grey but make it purposeful.
I hate to tell you to wear grey on grey, but in some cases it can really work especially for purposeful lazy days. If you are dressing comfy sometimes its better not to try to hide that fact but to embrace it instead, in this case by layering up with your favorite neutral shade (it doesn't have to be grey).
- How Did Athleisure Take Over American Fashion? - The Atlantic ›
- Your Stylish Guide to the Best Athleisure Wear | Who What Wear ›
- How to Wear the Athleisure Trend - The Trend Spotter ›
- What Is Athleisure and How Do I Wear It? | Cotton ›
- 51 Best Athletic-Inspired Street Style images in 2019 | Workout ... ›
- Why The Word "Athleisure" Is Completely Misunderstood ›
- 317 Best athletic street style images in 2019 | Woman fashion ... ›
- 11 Athletic-Inspired Style Items You Need ›
- 714 Best Athletic style images in 2019 | Sport style, Sporty outfits ... ›
- 7 Super Comfy Lazy Day Outfits to Wear When You Just Can't ›
- 5 Cute Lazy Day Outfits Ideas - Comfortable Lazy Clothes for Women ›
- 593 Best LAZY DAY OUTFITS images in 2018 | Casual clothes ... ›
- 891 Best Lazy Day Outfits images in 2019 | Casual outfits, Casual ... ›
- 6 Comfy Yet Stylish Lazy Day Outfits - College Fashion ›
- 2761 Best cute lazy day outfits images in 2019 | Casual outfits ... ›