The Best Steals From Athleta's Semi-Annual Sale

Athleisure is my go-to attire for all occasions, so when I heard about Athleta's semi-annual sale I had to jump on it right away.

Whether I'm running errands, teaching a Zumba class, or flowing on my mat, I live off of breathable leggings, sports bras, jackets, shirts, shorts, and accessories. I need clothes that won't get in my way and I don't want to be picking a wedgie in front of any eager clients.

If you're looking for some new athletic wear that isn't see-through, doesn't collect sweat stains, and won't break the bank, you have come to the right place.

I've gone through the pages and here are 31 sale items that are a must grab:

Hyper Focused Bra

Athleta

This looks like my type of sports bra.

Lightning Static 7/8 Leggings

Athleta

Own your workout in these leggings.

Recover Jogger

Athleta

These look so cozy, I'll probably want to take a nap when I slip them on.

Uptempo Short Hoodie

Athleta

The perfect throw-on hoodie to keep in your gym bag.

Leopard Elation Ultra High Rise Leggings

Athleta

Is anyone feeling an animal-inspired workout?

Canopy Parachute Jacket

Athleta

A jacket, but elevated.

Love Proudly Leggings

Athleta

Love is love, and I love these leggings.

Mineral Wash Crop Tank

Athleta

When we don't know what to wear, throw on this tank.

Baja UPF Jacket

Athleta

My new favorite everyday jacket.

Solace Bra

Athleta

Show off your back with this strappy bra.

Moonrise Hoodie

Athleta

A hoodie with extra airflow.

Exhale Bra in Powervita

Athleta

Keeps everything in place.

Ultra High Rise Elation Leggings

Athleta

Hugs your booty in all the right places on and off the mat.

Foresthill Merino Wool Ascent Turtleneck

Athleta

Chic and strong – the best of both worlds.

Strappy Stealth Bra

Athleta

This strappy, supportive bra is suited for every training.

Printed Hustle 3" Shorts

Athleta

I'd like to hustle in these!

Allegro Support Tank

Athleta

A tank top for every occasion.

Elation Snow Dye 7/8 Leggings

Athleta

I'm mesmerized by this design.

Ultimate Snake Bra

Athleta

The perfect racerback sports bra for any and ever cardio workout.

Baja UPF Jacke

Athleta

Obsessed with this color. Can you tell I like bright colors?

Uptempo Hoodie Sweatshirt

Athleta

A sweatshirt that keeps you cool. Plus, it's got those thumbholes that everyone knows and loves.

Chelsea Utility Wide Leg Pants

Athleta

Oh, what I could do with all those pockets.

Conscious Twist Crop in Powervita

Athleta

Sweat but make it fashion.

Salutation Stash Pocket II Twist 7/8 Leggings

Athleta

Everyone needs at least one or two or three matching sets. Am I wrong?

Shanti Crop Jacquard Tank

Athleta

Is it bad that I'm debating wearing this to on a girls night out?

Parachute Cargo Pants

Athleta

A light and airy pant that works in and out of the studio and gym.

Panache Non Wired Sports Bra

Athleta

A non-wired sports bra that will support the twins through your favorite high impact workout.

Mesh Me Up Stash Pocket 7/8 Leggings

Athleta

A classic with a simple twist.