Meet ASU Odyssey: Peyton Clark

Meet ASU Odyssey: Peyton Clark

A series where readers get to meet ASU Odyssey reporters

109
Meet ASU Odyssey: Peyton Clark
Peyton Clark
  1. My name is Peyton Clark, and I am a reporter for Arizona State University Odyssey. I joined the Odyssey Online as a Junior at the Walter Cronkite School of Mass Communication and Journalism at ASU. Going into my last year, I am covering topics ranging from music, sports, relationships, religion, best food and restaurants, and so much more! Aside from Odyssey, I am a personal trainer at Youfit Health Club, a choreographer for musicals in the Queen Creek Unified School District and I do vocals in the band for my amazing church, Sun Valley! A little bit about me outside of school... I am from Charlottesville, Virginia and I moved to Arizona in July of 2016. I now currently live in Gilbert, AZ. A fun fact about me is I have such a huge passion for cooking and baking! I have an Instagram page for all the foods I cook, bake and create called "A Foodie For Thought"! Get to know all of our reporters by reading their monthly "Meet the Reporter!"