As Your Little Girl, This I Promise You

As Your Little Girl, This I Promise You

It's my turn to make some promises

18
As Your Little Girl, This I Promise You

Mommy and Daddy,

Both of you have sacrificed so much for me. I cannot thank the both of you enough for giving me not just what I need, but what I want. Here are my promises to you, as you have made so many to me.

As your little girl, I promise that I will never turn away from my roots. I am who I am because of you two.

As your little girl, I promise that I will forever be grateful for everything that y'all have done for me and still do for me. It will never go unnoticed.

As your little girl, I promise that I will raise my future children the way you have raised me, with unconditional love but discipline when it is needed.

As your little girl, I promise that I will always know the value of a dollar. You two have taught me that money is earned, not given.

As your little girl, I promise to root y'all on when you need it the most. I will support and love you in all you do.

As your little girl, I promise to always appreciate music. "Music brings people together," a famous quote my mama always tells me.

As your little girl, I promise to always throw parties the way you do, mom. With warm smiles, southern hospitality, and good food, I will surely be successful like you are.

As your little girl, I promise to always appreciate motorcycles like you do, dad. They are your escape when you are stressed, even though I always get a little scared when you take your trips.

As your little girl, I promise to make the both of you proud. This is my biggest promise.

You all have done an amazing job raising me and you're not quite done yet. ;)