As content creators, we look forward to the day of the week when we submit our work. But has it ever been a time when you just couldn't think of the "perfect" topic? Why, of course it has! We've all been there and it is a pain!
If this happens to be your situation this week, continue reading and I hope the suggestions in this article leads you to the inspiration and motivation to create your best work yet.
1. You Know You Attend [insert college here] When...
2. An Open Letter To My Editor In Chief
3. I NEVER Want To Get Married And Here's Why
4. 20 Things Every 20-Something Needs To Hear
5. ABCs of Adulthood
6. What I Wish My High School Would've Taught Me
7. If Greek Life Was A Starbucks Drink
8. Why Participating On Fear Factor Is On My Bucket List
9. 9 Beyonce Songs To Live By
10. Why Being Single Isn't So Bad After All
11. 5 Times I Realized I've Grown Up To Be Squidward from SpongeBob SquarePants
12. Why [insert state here] Is The Greatest Place In The World
13. An Open Letter To The Ten Year Old Me
14. If Careers Were The Seven Deadly Sins
15. Yes, I'm A Lesbian. Yes, I'm Christian. Yes, I'm Proud.
16. What Life Is Like Living With...
17. 10 Things To Do On Your Prom Night
18. Best Disney Movies to Binge Watch
19. Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin' Donuts...Lets REALLY Argue
20. 20 Article Ideas For Odyssey Content Creators