What is my horoscope for April 2019?

What Aries Season 2019 Means For You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

It's time for a new beginning.

111

Mercury retrograde is finally over, and from March 21 until April 19 it's Aries season. Aries is the first sign in the zodiac, and its energy brings a clean slate for everyone. Aries season is always incredibly inspiring, given its supercharged energy flow and power of initiation.

There will be a powerful new moon in Aries on April 5, reminding us of our individual courage while pushing us to take initiative in our lives. The new moon phase is great for starting something new or for making a fresh start in general.

The cardinal sign of fire, Aries is all about physical energy and power, being spurred into action by passion and inspiration, and feeling motivated to make some moves.

Here's how Aries season affects your star sign in 2019:

1. Aries (21 Mar - 19 Apr)

cardinal fire sign

Instagram: delicyajanice

Aries, it's your POWER season so you're unstoppable. Use this time to propel you forwards on something you care deeply about. Look at what you need to let go of in order to leave room for what you truly want.

You're thriving this month, and you can already feel it, too! With the sun beaming over your red-hot sign, you are being gifted with enough energy to get things done and the drive to take the necessary risks.

There are plenty of opportunities headed your way, so make sure you keep an open mind. The trick is tuning into yourself to feel when the time is completely right for you to take a next step, which means tuning other voices and opinions out.

Trust yourself and draw from your inner strengths. It's your time to shine!

2. Taurus (20 Apr - 20 May)

fixed Earth sign

Instagram: @mido.makeup

It's a busy month with lots happening, but you're also wanting to take time for yourself and think things over. Perhaps it's time to change. Find the potential and beauty that exists in your life and let it fill you up and spill onto the parts you're struggling with.

You're very intuitive now, so take note of it. You might surprise yourself and others with your unwillingness to compromise any longer about who you are and what's important to you now.

On the 20th of April, the sun moves into your sign, which means a boost of creativity and energy.

3. Gemini (21 May - 20 Jun)

mutable air sign

Instagram: @sarahann.makeup

This month, your communication abilities are strong. Say what you want to say. Other people's opinions and judgments are their own problem to manage, not yours; so just do you.

The new moon in Aries will bring new beginnings to your sense of belonging. All that's required is to go with the flow.

4. Cancer (21 Jun - 22 Jul)

cardinal water sign

Instagram: @neonninaa

Whatever emotions you've been sitting on recently, it's time to unleash them and let them go. The new moon in Aries means this is a great time to set goals for yourself, so feel free to do so. Intentions planted this month will grow to fruition later.

5. Leo (23 Jul - 22 Aug)

fixed fire sign

Instagram: @small.peony

With the sun beaming over you, you're likely feeling more daring than usual. Put a grand plan into action this month, and you won't regret it. The new moon on the 5th is about a renewed belief in your life path and purpose. It's also about getting excited about new horizons and learning experiences.

A surge of positive energy and powerful vibes are with you. It's time to manifest your ambitions and make shit real.

6. Virgo (23 Aug - 22 Sep)

mutable Earth sign

Instagram: @sarahann.makeup

This month, the world wants to see more of the inner you. Whatever you focus on with intent, you CAN manifest. So, dare to dream and share these goals. Make them real.

Healing happens through making the first move or taking the initiative this month, as it requires getting comfortable with the unknown or uncertain, and it builds trust in your own intuition.

7. Libra (23 Sep - 22 Oct)

cardinal air sign

Instagram: @patriciaperte

You're a highly creative and artistic individual and you aspire for your personal environment to look and feel beautiful and serene. It's time to put those plans into action and create the space you've always dreamt of occupying.

There's a full moon in your sign on the 19th and this marks an important time of the year for you, Libra. Stop waiting for others to manage your evolution this month, and make it happen for yourself.

8. Scorpio (23 Oct - 21 Nov)

fixed water sign

Instagram: @asya_zhussip

The new moon in Aries will bring new beginnings to your current routine. How can you improve your day-to-day life? Which habits do you need to let go of?

Keep your emotions in check this month, as Mars' combative energy spurs you on to tackle the things which bother you deep down. It would be better if you could conserve and channel your thoughts to achieve what you want. It is time for you to destroy your negative emotions and try to infuse positive thinking. Involve yourself in some creative work to bring mental peace.

9. Sagittarius (22 Nov - 21 Dec)

mutable fire sign

Instagram: @innazazhigaeva1

Use this energy to make that move and head in the direction of your life's true path. Don't be afraid of big challenges or bumps in the road. Creativity and inspiration are flowing well in many areas of your life right now, and there's plenty to keep you busy.

10. Capricorn (22 Dec - 19 Jan)

cardinal Earth sign

Instagram: @vikawidya

Time to do what you do best, Capricorn. You have levels of resilience and strength others only dream of. This month, that is matched by the clear-eyed vision about what it is you want to tackle next. There are goals and plans ready to hatch and your motivation is high all month. It's not without its challenges, but you're more in the mood to confront delays or obstacles.

11. Aquarius (20 Jan - 18 Feb)

fixed air sign

Instagram: @razzle.holly

There's a big focus on communication and information this month. Certain situations might feel like you're going in circles, especially during the first week, but you're coming at things from a new perspective, which means a different outcome. It's all about you making the first moves, so be bold and brave and speak your mind and your truth when the opportunity and the inspiration arises.

Aquarius, you CAN make a difference in your world. Find a cause you believe in. What are your hopes and dreams?

Lastly, the full moon in Libra will illuminate your expansive ninth house of travel, education, and personal philosophy, bringing you closure and clarity in regard to an important life decision, or perhaps a risk you might have to take. You've got this.

12. Pisces (19 Feb - 20 Mar)

mutable water sign

Instagram: @mskarina.so

With the sun beaming over your second house of income, finances, and core values, you're likely being reminded of your unique strengths, and of the things worth fighting for. Growth is inevitable, so allow time for you to get comfortable owning the changes you've made instead of rushing yourself to share them with the world right away. You could do anything you want to do, Pisces.

In the first week of April, your intuition is exceptional, so rather than relying on logic, take note of your gut feelings, dreams, and imagination.

No matter your sign, this is the season for discovering new talents, forming significant relationships, and truly harnessing your potential.

It's Aries season—anything is possible.

You can also view your customized astrological chart by downloading the Co-Star Astrology app. It's full of insightful information and lets you connect and compare with your friends! https://www.costarastrology.com/