8 Thoughts You'll Have During The Sweetener World Tour

8 Thoughts You'll Have About Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour

Trust me, this performance is worth it.

127

Ariana Grande has been taking over charts for years now and at the age of only 25, she has accomplished more than many musicians have in their life. After a successful 2018 revolving around her album Sweetener, Grande only continued to create hits and release another new album: thank you, next in 2019. Currently, the superstar is touring the world to perform tracks on these two albums and her older albums as well. The '7 Rings' singer is giving fans everything they have asked for and more. If you're wondering whether or not to attend this tour, the answer is most definitely: yes. Here are eight feelings and thoughts you will have if you do attend.

1. "Is she even real?"

She does it all and effortlessly. Ariana Grande is an icon.

2. "Her vocal range is wild."

Her vocals sound exactly like they do on her albums...only better. Truly a talent!

3. "The stage production is incredible."

The visuals are very unique and well thought out. Spoiler alert: There is a giant moon that comes down from the top of the arena.

4. "How does she do this over and over again?"

A setlist of 27 songs? Yes, indeed. Ariana Grande pulls that off every time flawlessly.

5. "I don't want this concert to end."

This gif pictured above will be your reaction when the show ends after her encore.

6. "I need to dance right now."

Try to sit still during this tour. Consider that a dare.

7. "This performance deserves an award."

Can we give her an award every time she performs a song? She deserves it.

8. "I need to listen to her music even more than I already do."

That's right, folks. It's time to play every album until your phone dies and the streaming platform you use ends up crashing.