I Have Listened To Ariana Grande For Almost 24 Hours Total

I Have Listened To Ariana Grande For Almost 24 Hours Total In The Year 2018

It's impossible to igNorrEeeE yOuuUu

91
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuDSACNliGC/

Ariana Grande is an icon.

She truly is our generations Mariah Carey and you can fight me about it.

When she released Sweetener in the year 2018 I listened to it every single day on repeat.

Now that she has released the thank u, next album in the year 2019 I have listened to it every single day on repeat.

According to Spotify, I listened to her for a total of 21 hours in the year 2018.

Twenty. One. Hours.

That is WILD.

Imagine.

That is almost a full day of listening to Ariana Grande non-stop.

I have never heard an album where I genuinely enjoyed every single song until I heard these two albums. Her incredible vocal range is insane. Every song feels so different from the next but still suits her style and voice. Some songs have a deeper meaning and others are just fun little bops. Some of my personal favorites from Sweetener are "goodnight n go", "breathin", and "successful". Some of my personal favorites from thank u, next are "NASA", "fake smile", and "bad idea". Just hope someone will buy me tickets to her tour!

Ariana Grande is an incredible human being and planet Earth is so lucky to have her here with us.