Why You Should Have An Aquarius As Your Wingman

Aquarius's are better than just being unemotional jerks.

31
Melissa Askew

Yes, I'm serious and you can trust me because I'm one myself and we're truthful SOBs. Why you should have one as your wingman you ask? Because we read people. We can build a profile on people and know whether or not someones a decent person just by watching them. Which I have done, many times, Think I don't know what your doing? There's a good chance I do, because the mind of an Aquarius is like a machine. The gears start turning and the dots get connected and boom we know what your trying to be way before you do it. So you might be starting to get an idea why we should be your wingman by now, but I will continue to explain.

So when your at the club or party and you're noticing a girl eyeing you up. You start thinking, "Great!" That is until your Aquarius wingman goes "Bro I got a bad feeling about her. I've been watching her and I think she might be psycho." But on the flip side we could also go "She's hot bro, I haven't seen anything wrong so go for it." There's always the chance we are wrong, I've been wrong before a few times. Our reads aren't always perfect and sometimes we overthink the read and get everything all messed up but that's rare. Give us more time to watch the girl (say over a few parties) and possibly engage them in a conversation the more accurate our read on them will be. I know this from experience.

This is what we do. We really can't stop reading people and trying to understand their motives. It's like a sense of pride we have knowing we can do it. So remember this the next time you go to the club and make sure to bring your Aquarius buddy along.

Also Aquarius is the best sign and it's true because I said it right? Yeah so ha.........