"Hate us because you ain't us"

11 Characteristics Of An Aquarius, The 11th Zodiac Sign

"Hate us because you ain't us."

165
Clyde Troche

Let me school you all on, us, Aquarius. We were born between January 20th and February 18th. We are the 11th sign in the Zodiac and we are the best. If you are not an Aquarius, let me introduce you to our world.

1. We are independent

We are so independent. We try to do things on our own, we do not want no ones help unless we really need it.

2. We are friendly

We are so nice and approachable. We are definitely a people's person and sociable. Be our friends, it is worth it!

3. We are altruistic

I hate myself because of this, but I could never stop. We will put others before ourselves. If you want to see the definition of unselfish, hang with us and take notes.

4. We have fun with friends

This is a big one. We love to have fun! We love enjoying moments and making memories with friends and family.

5. We are good listeners

To anyone else, you can talk a person's ear off. However, we will listen from start to finish. So, if you need to find someone to talk to and listen to you, you know who to go to. Be cautious though because we will tell you how it is too. Some will sugar coat it, but I like to get to the point.

6. We do not like broken promises

This is one of the fastest ways to shoot us in the heart. This is definitely one of our weaknesses as an Aquarius.

7. We do not like being lonely

This goes back to having fun with friends. We do not like to be alone; it is very boring. Do not torture us like this!

8. We do not like boring situations

We cannot handle being bored. We have to stay active or we have to be doing some sort of activity. Boredom will drive us crazy.

9. People who disagree with us

To save you stress, do not disagree with us. We do not like it at all!

10. We sacrifice

Let me start by saying, ignore the GIF because this is not what I mean by sacrifice. Well, kind of but I think this GIF is hilarious. This point is very important! We care about taking care of the ones closest to us. We sacrifice everything we have to make sure that you are doing well, that you are happy, etc. We are very caring people.

11. We are loyal and committed

This is something you cannot teach. We are one of the few types of people that can say that we are very loyal and committed; especially in relationships.

If you haven't yet, research your zodiac sign! It is pretty cool to find out things about your sign that are so you. Just know that Aquarius will always be the best and at the top. Haters are going to hate but that it the truth!