5 Things That Make An Aquarius Awesome

5 Things That Make An Aquarius Awesome

We were just born to be this way.

61

So if you are born between January 20th and February 18th, you have the zodiac sign of Aquarius. A lot of times it's only described as the water sign and not have the coolest graphics like other signs. Now the zodiac signs may not be a complete description of ourselves but our traits tie into our birthday season. Aquariuses are the water bearers but there are many things that make an Aquarius pretty awesome and I'm gonna give you five.

1. We are friendly to everyone we meet.

We're generally nice people and have a smile when you see us any time of the day. No matter what kind of mood you're in, there will always be a smile on our faces.

2. We are loyal to a fault.

We're dedicated friends to the people in our lives. We're there to hold you in panic, lend you gas money, sometimes even help you move but we also expected the same level of sincerity in our friendships in return.

3. We are social butterflies wherever we go.

We are the highlight of all parties. We may be the quiet ones but as soon as we walk in the room, we're hugging everybody and dancing in the middle of the crowd. An Aquarius knows how to get the party going and always have the energy to have you dancing until four in the morning.

4. We are curious and love to seek adventures.

Aquariuses are always curious to see new places and go on adventures. We love trying to new foods, experiencing different cultures, dance to all kinds of music. You can find us rock climbing in the Grand Canyon or surfing in Johannesburg.

5. We want to help people, even when they don't want it.

We are really generous people and when we see somebody, we want to help them in any way we can. Even though people may say no, we won't take it for an answer cause we're always thinking of you guys :)