To All Dogs, When Your Human Needed A Hand You Gave Them Your Paw–Thank You For Always Being There

Dogs companionship last a lifetime

82
Personal Photo

Dogs are the most loving animals. They can make a positive impact on your life. Some people even think of their dog as the protector of their homes. Some people just say its a dog, just an animal, but they mean so much to so many people. They become a part of people's families

Dogs can help people in so many different ways. Having that companionship with you at all times can better your human life. It has been proven that dogs can better physical and emotional health.

Dogs are known to be humans best friends. They are so loyal to their owners. Some people trust their dogs more than some people. The loyalty and love dogs have are incomparable to anything else. Most children love animals, especially dogs. If you truly think about it dogs and children are quite similar. They love to play and eat. Most dogs are so energetic and love playing with toys. Children actually do the same. Most dogs also love snuggling up for a nap or bedtime, and I know children do the same. Dogs are great partners for children throughout their life.

People think when they have children they will be too busy to care for a dog. If you think though, your child could actually play with the dog. They are actually more of a benefit than a negative effect. Some children grow up with their pet. It has been proven that children who grow up with pets are more sensitive to humans.

Dogs have unconditional love, trust me I love my dogs. They can help your well-being by just being present. Dogs are great company and great friends. Also, they can truly make an impact on your life if you let them. They are such loving animals. People get dogs for medical reasons. They are such uplifting animals that it helps people with depression.

There are a lot of reasons a dog could better your life. Emotional support, physical support, and just an uplifting animal to have around. Trust me they will change your life. People with disabilities use dogs to help and guide them. They are such smart animals people they understand people's issues. Dogs are even used for emotional support for people with depression, PTSD, or etc. They can help people in so many different ways in so many different assets of life.

My dogs are like my children, I love them more than anything. Every day at school, I cannot wait to go home to them. My dogs have changed my life for the better. I could not imagine my life without them. They bring so much joy in my life. I truly considered my dogs my best friends. They make my bad days better. I do not know what I would do if something ever happened to them. Dogs keep us happy and healthy so, having one around can change your life for the better!