I'm Sorry: An Apology To Everyone

I'm Sorry: An Apology To Everyone

I'm sorry...

828
I'm Sorry: An Apology To Everyone
pixabay.com

I’m sorry.

I’m sorry to my friends. I can’t always be there for you and sometimes it’s not my fault, but sometimes it is. I’m sorry my temper gets the best of me sometimes and I lash out. I’m sorry that I’m not always reliable with getting back to on time. I’m sorry that I don’t always want to hang out because I’ve had a long day and just want to curl up in bed. I’m sorry that I don’t always listen to the advice you give me, I know you have my best interests in mind, but I just want to do my own thing anyway.

I’m sorry to my family. I’m not always the most pleasant person to be around. Especially if I haven’t eaten in a while or if I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I’m sorry that when I’m away at school that I get wrapped up in my life and fall off the map for a little while. It’s not that I’m ignoring you, I’m just trying to get figure out my routine for the school year. I’m sorry I screw up sometimes. I’m young, stupid, making mistakes at every turn, but I’m learning along the way. I’m sorry that I get mad at you when I get frustrated. I lash out and I don’t mean to.

I’m sorry to my teammates. I’m sorry that I don’t give 100% all the time. Sometimes I have a long day in classes or a crappy day in general and playing is the last thing I want to do that day. I’m sorry that I complain at practice. I’m sorry I get snappy at practices, but things have to get done.

I’m sorry to my professors. I get stressed out with classes easily. Most of the time I don’t want to be in the classroom. It’s nothing against you, I just never thought school was interesting. I’m sorry that I don’t like the education system in the country. I’m sorry that I don’t pass the class with flying colors. Sometimes I’ll do really well, other times I’ll barely scrape by. I’m sorry your teaching styles don’t click with me.

I’m sorry to my ex-boyfriends. I’m sorry I wasted my valuable time with your dishonest, cheating ass. I’m sorry that you weren’t mature enough to handle an honest-to-God relationship. I’m sorry that you put other girls besides me through your bull. They don’t deserve that. I’m sorry that you can’t grow up. I’m sorry I thought you could be more than a stupid, teenage boy.

I’m sorry to the boy that breaks my best friend’s heart. I’m sorry that you were too stupid to realize what you had. I’m sorry that you missed out on the best thing that ever would have happened to you. I’m sorry that you’re going to go through hell from me. But on second thought, I’m really not that sorry.

I’m sorry to the hearts I’ve broken. I’m sorry that I was distant and closed off. I’ve always thought I was better on my own. I’m sorry that I couldn’t be what you wanted and I’m sorry that I put you through hell. I’m sorry that I cut you out of my life early.

I’m going to be doing a lot more apologizing in my future because I know I’m bound to screw something up. It’s just what I do. But, it’s so important to apologize, especially to the ones you love. Swallow your pride and let the stupid arguments go, say you’re sorry.