Any Night Can Be A Perfect Memory

Any Night Can Be A Perfect Memory

No matter what day of the week it is, there is always a way to have fun.

11
Any Night Can Be A Perfect Memory
Flickr

It's a Tuesday night. It's obviously a school and work night, so it may not seem like an ideal time to go out for fun activities.

But then again, fun activities are available just about every night, regardless of whether or not you have to be somewhere in the morning.

But what is there to do, you ask?

How about a concert?

But who the heck comes to your town on a Tuesday night?

Maybe not the most well known bands, and maybe not at the biggest venues either, but I guarantee you any occasion is a great time to come out and rock. Especially when it only costs you $17 to attend.

Imagine this: it's a cold night in Boston, Massachusetts. While the chill is really getting to you as you shiver, you can't help but admire the beauty of the city. It's so perfectly lit, most of the people seem to be happy, and the area itself is so nice to walk around. But that's not even the best part. You're here in Boston because you're off to see a concert at the Brighton Music Hall, a rather small standing venue where bands getting their start go to perform.

You are so positive it's going to be a great show. You know that despite how small the setting is, you are actually making a huge difference. You happen to be a supporter of this small band and they actually really appreciate you as one of their fans. You are becoming part of the reason they are gaining more and more popularity slowly but surely.

You get to the venue extremely early. Early as in more than half an hour before the doors open. That's okay - you are just so excited that you want to be the first one to get inside.

In fact, there are more benefits than just that. While you're waiting, you see an extremely familiar face just outside the door. You look up a picture of the lead singer of the band you're seeing, and sure enough, it happens to be him right outside the venue. The best part is it's just you and your friend waiting to get inside, so the opportunity to meet him in person is right there. Just like that, your night is already amazing.

The doors open, and the venue is actually quite empty. But it's only the beginning of the evening, the doors have only been open for a few minutes, and to see an empty building shows also how excited you are.

An hour passes and finally the opening bands begin to play. The venue is not filled at all; people have come but it's far from packed. That means you can stand right in front of the stage and watch the performances up close. You may have no idea who they are - you've probably never even heard their name before. But you're actually quite impressed with their performances - so impressed that you get to meet them in person as well and you also buy their albums that are only five to ten dollars each. You could not ask for a better deal.

Finally, the main act arrives on stage and the night is topped off to be perfect. The venue is the same as it has been all night, so you are still up close. The music performed is the exact music you learned to love, despite how small the band is. Finally, you get to meet the lead singer again and the rest of the band as well, but this time, you have a conversation. You thank the band for not only the performance, but also for the music itself. You tell them that their music has helped you so much throughout the past few months and to see them perform live was a feeling that will match no other.

So you leave that venue at the end the evening and start the dreadful commute back home. You have all the pictures taken throughout your time at the concert and you begin posting them to social media, showing all of your friends just how excited you were. The so called post concert depression kicks in and is in effect throughout the next day or so.

Believe it or not, there is always a way to have a perfect night no matter what.