You’ll find an anxious soulmate

Find yourself a woman that treats you like the best person on the planet. Find the woman that will call out from work and come take care of you because you can't. Find the woman who has the same amount of anxiety as you. Find yourself the woman who will hide under the blanket because she's anxious. Find yourself the woman who will let you wear her pants because they are comfortable.

Yes I may sound like a woman who conforms to my boyfriends wishes, but I can tell you I'm the furthest from that woman. My boyfriend is a very very anxious man. He will try to hide it until he puts himself in to a point of crisis, and yes, I will call out from work to take care of him. I will call out because he needs to get out of his dorm, eat chicken nuggets, drink Starbucks, go for walks, and pet sting rays. If he doesn't, he will be hysterically crying, sad, and maybe drowning himself in bags of Doritos.

So ladies, do not be afraid to spoil your man. He needs it just as much as you. Yes, I used my sick time to take care of my boyfriend. But during that time, I made sure he was safe, he ate, he drank, and he did things he enjoyed. I learned a lot about patience, and a lot about our relationship during that time. I learned that it's okay to cry because someone else is crying. I learned that even if I think I'm being patient, I may need to try a little harder, even if it means I'm repeating myself hundreds of times.

To the man with anxiety, there is a lady just as anxious as you who will spend her time taking care of you, who will make sure you are safe, fed, clean, and comfortable. It takes time to find her, but once you do, you'll feel a million times better.