Anxiety and Mental Capacity

Anxiety and Mental Capacity

One affects the other.

913
Anxiety and Mental Capacity
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/03/636557177810423605-934002782_Anxiety%20and%20Mental%20Capacity%20Cover%20Photo.jpg

Anxiety is defined as a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, regarding an event or something with an uncertain outcome [via google dictionary]. The interesting thing about anxiety is that it happens at the least expected of times, and in the least expected of places, and also to the “least expected of people.”

Anxiety is an emotion that one controls. The mind is a powerful tool, and can control any situation, if allowed. A common saying is, “The situation is only what you make of it,” which is true to an extent. Not every situation is controllable, but every emotion is. Every outcome of a situation is influenced by the actions, and feelings, leading up to it.

Mental capacity is not an emotion, but it is an intangible, controllable thing. The information that one remembers is nothing but a choice, such that information can be remembered, or forgotten, at any moment. The reason behind why one cannot remember the information for an exam or a friend’s birthday is solely due to his or her lack of mental capacity. But, mental capacity can shrink... as well as expand. Either is possible, if the host chooses.

The most relevant emotion for all is anxiety.If anxiety were a tangible object, planet earth could potentially be smaller than a grain of rice. Anxiety is an unusually large emotion, that affects not only the human race, but every species. The panic that comes with anxiety is never welcome, and can affect the simplest of tasks.

The people who suffer with extreme anxiety experience trouble in their lives. But, they choose to feel this emotion, and they choose to stress themselves out beyond capacity due to of their mental capacity. There are many things the mind can remember, and every event influences the next. So, by dwelling on past memories or events, the future can be too stressful for some to handle.

Every emotion is predictable, and every being is emotional. Therefore, every being is predictable.Each mind is complex, but unique. Understanding someone, or something, can be very difficult if not done properly. Examining anxiety levels can help to define a specific person, though. Anxiety levels are influenced by the environment one grows up in, as well as the environment one is used to being in. Putting one into an uncomfortable situation only heightens their feelings of anxiety, and by knowing this, understanding that being is more predictable.

Anxiety causes mental capacity to shrink. Anxiety can be considered a gateway emotion because there are many emotions that follow after feeling anxiety. And, anxiety can be considered a grandfather emotion because there are many emotions in the same category. Overall, anxiety is the most important, underrated emotion with regards to mental capacity. Once anxiety is eliminated from one’s mind, mental capacity expands immensely.

Although complex, the mind can be predictable such that every emotion is caused by a specific situation, through a certain trend. Since the mind can be predictable, the theory that every emotion is controllable stands.