Answering Vogue's 73 Questions

They are pretty simple questions, the kind of simple that is so simple, it makes you think.

1. What’s your favorite movie? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

2. Favorite movie in the past five years? The Perks of Being a Wildflower

3. Favorite Hitchcock film? Notorious
4. A book you plan on reading? The Gift of the Magi
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you? The Brothers Karamazov
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on? Once Upon a Time
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now? 11
8. iPhone or Android? iPhone
9. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now? Tati Westbrook
11. What’s your favorite food? Crab meat

12. Least favorite food? Any peppers
13. What do you love on your pizza? Chicken, bacon, and white pizza sauce
14. Favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
15. Favorite dessert? Plain Cheesecake
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk
17. Coffee or tea? Coffee

18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum? I’m not one myself, but I would guess trusting yourself to be in complete control of a living person and raising the thing to hopefully be good.
19. What’s your favorite band? Pearl Jam
20. Favorite solo artist? Tom Petty
21. Favorite song? Black (Pearl Jam)
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be? Stevie Nicks
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be? Piano
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? My side
25. To be or not to be? To be
26. Dogs or cats? dogs
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching? Bird-watching, I’m deathly scared of whales and everything ocean
28. Best gift you’ve ever received? Books from my Aunt Lori
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
30. Last gift you gave a friend? A vanity mirror
31. What’s your favorite board game? Scrabble
32. What’s your favorite country to visit? I’ve never been out of this country, but I want to visit Albania
33. What’s the last country you visited? Again, never have left the country so.. the United Stated
34. What country do you wish to visit? Another country I want to visit is Kenya
35. What’s your favorite color? Turquoise
36. Least favorite color? Bright yellow
37. Diamonds or pearls? Pearl necklace, diamond ring
38. Heels or flats? heels
39. Pilates or yoga? yoga
40. Jogging or swimming? swimming
41. Best way to de-stress? Drawing or writing
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be? Super speed so I could travel the world for free
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language? Winklepicker – a style of shoe
44. What’s your favorite flower? Orchids
45. When was the last time you cried? The week before last because of a sad video PETA posted on Facebook
46. Do you like your handwriting? When I’m not rushing, which is hardly ever
47. Do you bake? Yes
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My anxiety, it makes me panic about everything
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself? My anxiety, it makes me get stuff done
50. Who do you miss most? my dog
51. What are you listening to right now?
52. Favorite smell? Sweet Magnolia and Clementine Bath and Body Works Spray

53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My fiancée
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to? My fiancée
55. A sport you wish you could play? Any?
56. Hair color? Blonde
57. Eye color? green
58. Scary film or happy endings? Happy ending
59. Favorite season? fall
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with? I don’t care, as long as I have dinner
61. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Rolling Stones
63. Where were you born? Texarkana, AR
64. What is the farthest you have been from home? 760.3 miles, to Chicago
65. Sweet or savory? Sweet
66. Lipstick or lip gloss? Lipstick
67. What book have you read again and again? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
68. Favorite bedtime story? My dad made up stories
69. What would be the title of your autobiography? Purple Hair
70. Favorite sound? A hair dryer
71. Favorite animal? Any animal, but mostly dogs
72. Who is your girl crush? Tati Westbrook
73. Last photograph you took? It was of my fiancée’s dog, Tippy