Here Are 5 Types Of People Who Annoy Me

5 Different Types Of People Who Tick Me Off By The Things That They Do

Ew, get away from me.

26

Today, I've decided that I'm going to discuss with my wonderful following the types of people that really grind my gears. These are all types of people who are annoying in some way, shape or form, and I just feel like I need to share so that others can relate so hard to me.

My patience over the years has grown thinner and thinner, like the grey hairs in my head slowly taking over my luscious brown colored hair that I keep dying.

I feel like this is necessary and it's going to be a PSA on my part.

I hope you enjoy.

1. The loud and obnoxious ones in public.

Photo by Clem Onojeghuo on Unsplash

When I go out to shop, eat, or just be around my friends and hang out or talk, I like to be left alone. I appreciate when the atmosphere I'm a part of isn't disruptive or distracting because if I'm there for a purpose, I wanna be there only for that purpose and not need to deal with anything else. One focus.

But on that note, there are people that I see in public who are out to cause problems. They're there to make someone's day bad. But the real ones who get me are the ones who don't know when to shut the hell up or stop being rude and making a scene.

This kind of goes back to my many articles revolving around the world of retail. I run into rude people almost every day who try to cause scenes or are specifically arguing just to ruin someone's day. But the people that I'm talking more about are the ones whose conversations the entire surrounding area can overhear.

Are you trying to make it known that Becky slept with Josh and that she got roofied and was hungover the next day? We don't care nor did we ask for that information. Please take your volume way down and stop being an annoying gossiping little biotch.

2. The overly passionate pushers.

Photo by Salomé Watel on Unsplash

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing people be passionate about something. Whether that's sticking to a workout plan, getting studying done without procrastinating on all of your assignments, a weight loss journey, etc. That's amazing and I'm happy for you and support you.

The point of no return is reached though when people are trying to get you on board with them.

No, I'm sorry sweetie, but I'm not interested in something you're passionate about. It's fascinating for sure, but it's not something I'd like to participate in.

You go about your weight loss journey and you go about your pyramid scheme business paradigm that you're a part of. But don't try and recruit me to try your stuff or workout with you. It's going to be a nightmare for me and we might not be able to be friends. And I'll also probably hit that unfollow button on you.

Learn to express yourself minimally and not to a point of over-annoyance. Thanks!

3. The people who think they know everything.

Photo by Gabriel Matula on Unsplash

For this one, I'm not talking about the people who are genuinely very intelligent and are knowledgable on certain things. I'm more so discussing the people who think they know what path you should take in your life, who you should be with romantically, who you should hang out with in your free time, what you should be DOING with your free time, etc.

I'll live my life how I want to live it and that's that. I don't need someone telling me how to live my life or what to make of myself (unless it's filing for my taxes).

If we work together for example, and you know more than I do about my job and have been working there longer, then I'd be happy to take after you and learn from you.

But if it comes to what profession is best for me based on my academic interests, the best job to take to have money in my pocket, or anything of the sort - I prefer to make my own choices as I am my own person.

4. The people who don't text you back but are active elsewhere.

Photo by Yura Fresh on Unsplash

I don't ask for much especially since I suck at texting. It's honestly not that difficult to respond to me if we're having a genuine conversation, or if I'm trying to get ahold of you for some reason or something. I promise you I'm not asking for you to take hours and hours out of your busy day to answer to me. I'm not asking for you to put time aside for me other than to text me back like a normal person.

It also irks me when I see that someone hasn't texted me back but has been on their phone since I messaged them. I'll see them active on social media or posting to their stories on Snapchat or Instagram.

Seriously?

5. Those who are overly dramatic about everything.

Photo by Mimi Thian on Unsplash

I'm going to tell you the truth about something that happened with no filter. That type of situation is totally fine and I accept that from someone and I know that they accept that from me too, especially if we're close friends and you trust my side of the story each time.

The types of people who really get to me and stick to me all day are the ones who tell a story and exaggerate to the point that I don't believe them.

Sure, I believe that you cut your finger on a knife slicing some fruit - but I don't believe that you bled out so much that you needed to go to the emergency room and have your finger wrapped when all I can visibly see is a small sliver in your finger. You also have only a small band-aid on with no healing cream. The numbers just don't add up.

I hope you got an in tell on some of the annoying types of people that I encounter in my everyday life. I hope it taught you some more about me and who I am, and how annoyed I get and why :)

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

FIN.