10 Things Our Boyfriends Do That Are REALLY Annoying, But We Love Them Anyway

They're literally children.

190
Aliyah Mallak

Once a certain level of comfort has been reached, boys tend to make it their mission to annoy us girls like someone is paying them to do it.

Granted, we can be just as annoying, but they like to do it more. While I know not all boyfriends do these things, mine does. And I know most girls can relate to their lovely significant other annoying the shit out of them, yet smiling when they do it. Don't worry boys we still love you.

1. Burping as loud as they possibly can

Yes, I know everyone does it, but do you have to try and make it a thing to do it louder than the time before? And no, burping “I love you” doesn’t make it any better.

2. Having the humor of a 12-year-old prepubescent boy

I can’t say the word boob without him laughing.

3. Throwing spitballs at dinner

I swear I can’t take him anywhere in public because he ends up dipping his straw paper in water and trying to shoot it at me.

4. Announce when they need to go to the bathroom

I promise I don’t need to know that you need to go to the bathroom, nor do I want to know what you did in there.

5. Can only listen to music on “deafening” in the car

When I turn it down, so I can actually hear him, he yells at me and turns it back up.

6. Leaves the toilet seat up

I’m a girl, put it down.

7. Spit water at me

I can be in the bathroom when he’s in the shower and all of a sudden, I’m getting wet. I look over and he’s standing on his tiptoes spitting water at me over the shower curtain.

8. Take ridiculously ugly pictures of me on Snapchat

In what world is a picture of me from under my chin attractive.

9. Make a clothing bomb go off in my room

The hamper is right there, you really can’t put your clothes in that? You just have to throw them on the floor?

10. Take a nap, then not sleep at night and keep me awake

I told you not to take a nap during the day because you wouldn’t sleep tonight. Look who was right.