Analyzing The Cliffhangers From The Final Episode Of 'Ginny And Georgia'

Season 1 was a whirlwind, but how did it all end?

19

I just finished watching all 10 episodes of "Ginny and Georgia," and wow, that show was full of so many interconnecting storylines. If you haven't finished the show, don't keep reading! I will be breaking down the ending of the show's first season by taking a look at some of the many unresolved conflicts we were left with.

First off, Max and Ginny's friendship. I, for one, adored both of their personalities and how they fit well together as friends! Max's bubbly, over-the-top, and unafraid personality balances out Ginny's tentative, intelligently poised yet fierce personality. If season two doesn't start off with them becoming friends again, then I will be sorely disappointed.

And let me just address the biggest cliffhanger - where are Ginny and Austin going? My guess is they left for her dad Zion's place since he told her in an earlier episode that he bought an apartment in Boston. To me, it just seems like the natural place for her to go even though, technically that means she's not running away like Georgia did.

Also, what was up with Georgia and Joe?? It took them so long to realize that they'd met each other in the past. Personally, I think Joe's an amazing character and should not get involved in Georgia's drama at all. He already seems overwhelmed by Ginny's problems at work.

Next up, I want to talk about Gabriel, the private investigator, finding a lead on Georgia's first husband who she killed. Is Gabriel going to find anything real? I'm betting Georgia's covered all her bases and gotten rid of the evidence. She seems way too smart to be taken down by her time in New Orleans, considering she's gotten away with Kenny's murder.

Ellen and Georgia's friendship has also been a good one this season. I feel like Ellen keeps Georgia more sane in Wellsbury, so it was sad to see them get into a terrible fight at the end of the final episode. Fingers crossed they make up because I think Georgia needs a friend like her.

Season two better come fast and tell us all what happens next.