An Open Promise To My Future Little

An Open Promise To My Future Little

I promise to be the best big ever.

27
An Open Promise To My Future Little
Personal Picture

One of the greatest reveals in sorority life is finding out who you're perfect big is. Throughout the journey of sisterhood, your big is your go-to person. She is the person that you look for when things might not be going your way and she will do her best to talk you down. She spoils you with love and helps to show you all of the greatest parts of your organization. She is always a call away whenever things aren't going so right and will usually answer at any time of night. I can't wait to be able to be the perfect big for my (future) perfect little.

When I find my perfect little, I have so much to promise to her. I will promise to teach her all of the amazing qualities of our organization and I promise to emphasize all of the alumnae resources our sorority has. I will promise to spoil her with all of the love and affection that my big before me has spoiled me with, and I promise to tell her about every sister in our family line, just as my big has told me. I promise to answer my phone no matter what time of day or night, and I promise to always be available whenever she needs me the most. I will promise to make sure she is always heard and I promise to insure that she remembers that school always comes first.

She will be a perfect example of a women from our organization and I know that she will wear our letters with pride and excitement. I promise to always make sure that she is constantly smiling and happy no matter what, because I will love her so much more than she will imagine.