To The Professor Who Killed My GPA

To The Professor Who Killed My GPA

You're suppose to help me succeed, not watch me fail.

81
To The Professor Who Killed My GPA
Making School Work

I am not one to get low grades. I work my butt off to make A's in my classes. So please understand that when I don't make an A in your class, it is not my fault. Making an A or lower is not like me. Sure, many college students were once straight A students in high school, and I was a straight A student in high school, but I am also a straight A student in college, except in your class.

Don't tell me it's because I am not working hard enough. I spend more time in your office than I should. I go to tutoring. I have a study group. I rewrite my notes and share them with others in your class. I write and study note cards. I spend a week studying for your tests. I am highly dedicated to your class and passing it, just like all my other classes.

Don't tell me I am not getting an A because this is the first "hard" class I have taken. I have taken hard classes. I took Organic Chemistry and guess what? I made it out with an A. So don't even start with me on that one cause I struggled and still made it out!

Don't tell me no one makes an A in your class because that is the most unfair thing a professor could do to a student. You are setting us all up for failure. Your class is a requirement for my degree and many others. I don't understand why you would ever want us not to succeed.

Don't put questions on the tests that you never talked about in class and claim that you did. I record every one of your classes, take notes and compare them to the notes of my classmates. I promise you did not ever talk about that in class.

And lastly, do not tell me that one B is okay and won't hurt my GPA because it will. I work too hard to receive anything lower than an A.

Sincerely,

The student who no longer has straight A's