To The Girl Who Lost Her Way, Be Brave Enough To Find The Life You Want

"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind"

264
max pixel

There's something about losing your way that changes you in a way we can't explain. You get frustrated, you get confused and you start to lose your ways. Really, sometimes life gets in the way and you start to feel like you're changing as a person.

Your personality changes from you to vague, you really can't seem to find happiness in anything you do, and you yourself are drowning within yourself.You lose interest in things you do and things you love, and you change your emotions towards the ones you love.

You have to find that fate and good when you feel lost. We are all growing as people. We are all only human. We have our good days and our bad days. We make mistakes; we live and we learn. We have so much support and love around us we didn't even know it.

Without my family and close friends, I would be nothing. My mom is always there to listen and guide me through tough situations. She made me realize I serve a greater purpose in life than to be sad about situations or faults I had no control over.

Understand that everything happens for a reason. It's OK not to be OK for a while. Things always get worse before they get better. You have to have faith and keep going. Take those baby steps into each day.

There will come a day where you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world because you realize there's so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.

So in the end sometimes you have to lose yourself to discover who you might yet be. Sometimes what feels like breaking down is really just breaking free. There's no statute of limitations on starting over and reinventing yourself.

Be brave enough to find the life you want, and courageous enough to chase it. I promise the day you truly find yourself again will be the day you quit trying to fit into a world that was not fit for you or your happiness.

Always remember your value isn't in your doing or saying--it's in your being.Your worth is far beyond what you know, my darling, so just keep the faith.